Apr 26, 2012

Loving The New Photobucket

I am so loving the new editing features of Photobucket. Our swimming/outing photos were somewhat not clear so I decided to auto-fix them with Photobucket and I was amazed at what the Express Editor can do.  Photobucket also now has Advance Editing features much like that of PhotoShop. 

Here's what I did with Photobucket Express Editor. I took this photo during a friend's wedding and this one is the original.

IMG_2202

I made it into this with just one or two clicks. 
photobucketflowercreative

Here's what is called the Antonio effect:
makes the white stand out
photobucketantonio

And my favorite: the vintage effect. 
just one of the few colors available
photobucketvintagegong

 And notice the fonts. They're absolutely cool. 

Your Photobucket screen will look like this:

Sharing this with and Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, galing mo talaga sis. Mahina ako sa mga ganito hahaha. Love the result! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercool effects!

    Visiting for color connection
    Elmolina Beach Resort

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Sis and looks fun editing the pictures :-) Dropping by from CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ofr linking this up Tita. I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice tutorial sis. buti ka pa, still have the knack in doing this. hope you could visit my Wednesday whites :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful WHITE flowers Sis :-) love your tricks too...too cool
    Dropping by from WW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!