Mar 25, 2012

Congrats Sammie!


mommy moments
 
PhotobucketPhotobucket 

My big boy, Sam, graduated this March from the learning center. We hope to send him to formal school next school year. Hopefully, he'll be in first grade. He was not able to go to graduation ceremony because he was in the hospital. But that is fine with us. What matters was that he was able to complete this year with flying colors. He is one of the best in Math in his class. Below is his grad pictorial.

I am so proud of my little boy. He has gone such a long way. Some of you know already that he has speech delay and because of that and so many other reasons, we had to delay his schooling too. This year, Sam had shown so much progress emotionally, speech-wise and in interacting with other children. We can say that he is ready for the big school.

I am thankful for my sister in law and my mother in law who take care of Sam everyday while he's at school. He stays with them during the week and comes home to us during the weekend. I give them all the credit for all that Sam has achieved this year because they are the one who were there for him everyday. Knowing that my Sam had finished and completed this school year was enough to compensate for all the times I've missed him.It was all worth it. Congratulations, Sammie! We love you so much!!! 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your boy! Though you're not there physically with him during school days, I can sense that the moral support you give him is special :)

    my MM this week

    Heartifying

    Hobbytat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sam, that's one big milestone that your parents will be proud of. We look forward for your continuous achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your parent will be proud of your hard work.I also happy from your great success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! every sacrifice is worth it whenever we see our kids achieve and excel :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations to Sammie, to you, and to your in-laws. that was very nice of you to express your appreciation to them..

    ReplyDelete
  6. big congratulations for sammie...he'll do great, i am sure! and congrats also to the people around him! visiting late from last week's MM, hope to see you around. thanks and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, way to go Sam! congratulations on a job well done! i hope you teach me math when it is time for me to go to school :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!