Feb 13, 2012

For the Love Of K-Zone

Basti's favorite kiddie magazine is K-Zone. It's on his wishlist every year. I promised him that as a Christmas gift, I'll buy him an issue every month. So we missed January because I totally forgot (bad mom), but he's sure not to miss the February issue. So I bought him one. And he was ecstatic.




He's not the only one who loves K-Zone. Look at the littlest boy reading (or looking) over his brother's shoulder. Basti wouldn't let him borrow for fear he might tear the pages. So the littlest boy contented himself with looking from afar. And my heart went out to him. I can't wait until he can read on his own. 



What's cool also about K-Zone are the foldabots. They can be cut out to form paper robots or toys of any shape. My boys really enjoy putting the pieces together.


You can know more about K-Zone HERE. 

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Hi Tita, sorry for the closed linky. I'll tell my Mom to open it a little longer. That's a good way to read and see things. One of my Aunt's paid a subscription for me and my brother. The magazine is about the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahilig din pala magbasa mga anak mo sis. Magandang training yan. My daughter is addicted to reading books especially science and geography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the youngest one is starting to show interest na. while the oldest naman is only into magz like this.

      Delete
  3. my son, Daryl, is a fan of K-ZONE, too, but we only buy the back issues, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we used to bu back issues too. but basti wants to be up to date with his classmates daw, hahaha.

      Delete
  4. Reading and creating crafts are wonderful ways to get siblings to bond. My little ones also love reading books and magazines together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Olga. At least, activities like that keeps them off from watching TVs and DVDs.

      Delete
  5. That's so cool, Mai. Ang c-cute ng mga anak mo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember my sister buying a copy of that for my nephew. It's nice that there are magazines that are made for the young ones. And I think magazines like that would encourage them to read other reading materials so they are not just limited to school books.

    Visiting from KID.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my tito ken also loves this magazine, but i think he's outgrown it! :D he was no longer a kid after all! don't worry, buddy, am sure mom will buy you your own copy when you're big enough!

    those foldabots are way too cool, by the way! thanks for joining kid ~ Jared ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!