Oct 14, 2011

Mommy Moments: My Favorite Online Products and Tools

mommy moments

For today's Mommy Moments, I would like to share my favorite online products and tools. These are the products or tools  that I've just recently discovered and enjoy using. 


Moment Garden is like photo storage site but the good thing about it is it's like memory bank since you can label the photos according to date and they will show up in chronological order, just like what's shown in my screenshot. I store all my digital scraps here because they look good arranged that way. I haven't put in baby photos yet but I will do that soon. 

Please click on the photo for a larger view. 


I found MomentGarden by the way via the Rafflecopter Fan Page (another good thing that hit the blogosphere). 



MyMemories Digital Scrapbooking is what I'm using now for all my digiscraps here. You may have noticed that all my posts here have scrap photos on them. It's so easy using MyMemories and I love the freebies offered through their fan site, and through the affiliate program that I am in. 


MyMemories Software was given to me for review and giveaway.  Out of the blue, they emailed me and I'm really thankful for that because the software had been a  real help. I made the header, the sidebar widgets using MyMemories software and using MyeDeLeon's Kit. 




Okay, My kids love this more than I do. But why do I put it here? I love this browser because my kids love it. And it has given me a lot of quiet time, hahaha. Quiet time meaning no wrestling, no shouting, no screaming from the boys. Instead, a couple of hours of me just sitting beside them on the chair or me doing the laundry while they navigate the Kizui browser, QUIETLY. If there would be any sound at all, it would be them singing along or arguing where that puzzle piece would go. 


Please read my post of Kidzui HERE.

My boys' most favorite link in Kidzui is Starfall.com. Really, really love that site and my boys learned a lot there. I would like to be able to access the full version but I can't afford that yet. For now, we'll use the other educational links in the Kidzui browser. 

That's it, moms. Hope you learn something from this. 
Feel free to grab a digiscrap freebie at the sidebar under DIGISCRAPPIN'!
Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. thank you for leaving your comments on my wednesday whites sis!its fun follow friday, I hope you could follow me back(clavelomondang.com; ladyofthereel.blogspot.com
    your newest follower,
    clavs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting back! following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting these resources ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love kidzui too! very kid-friendly that's why i'm at peace when my kids use the internet.
    thanks for the comment in my post :D
    bte, i'm your newest follower. hope you follow my blogs too if you haven't. thanks!
    Our Family

    Heartifying!

    Hobbytat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I know how to make digital scrapbooks, too, but my busy work schedule prevents me from doing that. LOL! Thanks for visiting my MM entry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first two sound like sites I would like to try. Kidzui - ayos yan a... pampatahimik. I got only 1 kid but he's got the noise and energy of 3. I'll remember that Kidzui...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know about MomentGarden, sis. I store my photos at the online stores where I print them, otherwise, they're just standing by at my portable hard drive. :) Yay Starfall! That's my daughter's love as well! :) I can't relate to digiscrapping. I don't do it kasi. :( Wish I have time talaga...

    I am back at MM bloghopping! Sorry for my absence in the past couple of weeks. I think I can say I'm all settled now in our new place! :) Sharing my PERSONAL LOVED ITEMS, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. no problem, dinah. hope you find them useful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks mommies for visiting! have a great weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the info you posted here, i will try them one of these days once i fix my pc :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, so much information here! :D thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks Manilenya Mom and Mommy Chris for dropping by! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you mommy for sharing Moment Garden I really want to start an online scrapbook...

    more power!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!