Oct 4, 2011

The Boys At MIBF 2011

You can tell from these photos that my boys were bored. I couldn't blame them. I took them to the Manila International Book Fair 2011 on the last day, on the last few hours. There were so many people there that we did not get to fully enjoy the books. I wish we'd gone sooner. Well, there's no use brooding over an obvious mistake. Next year, we'll go on a weekday, on the first few days so we can roam around and we can freely check each booth and choose books at our own pace. 

Credit: Tags by Aimee Harrison Girlboheme Studios  (GBS)
Background from MyMemories Suite Software




For roughly P250 or 6$, we were able to buy Basti back issues of DC Comics and K-Zone; Sam and Simon, three pieces of activity books. Though they did not fully enjoy being in the MIBF 2011 itself, they did enjoy the books that we bought and got down to work and read as soon as we got home. 


Well, for me, sharing a big event like this with my boys was still well worth the effort and the time spent even if they were not as excited as I am to see those books. I'll give them some time :). You will see us again on the next MIBF!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. books are always good for our kids. just surround them with these and soon they will have the habit of reading. :)
    http://www.mykids-in-germany.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. we would've wanted to visit this fair, but the hassle of living out of the city prevented us from doing so. we would've loved browsing at a lot of books on display...

    thanks for joining last week's K.I.D., do join us again next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!