Oct 24, 2011

KID: The Birthday Boys

My two boys were born seven days and four years apart. I honestly believe that they would have had the same birthdate if Sam's birth was not induced. If I were to be asked what's my unforgettable moment in my life, I would say it would be the "moments" my boys were born. Truth to tell, I never imagined being a wife and I never imagined being a mom. Now, 10 years after, I can't imagine NOT being a mom. My life is complete with my three boys and I thank God each and everyday (especially when they're being ultra behave and nice) for the wonderful gifts He has given me.



To my two wonderful boys, happy birthday!!!

credits: Fly Pixel Studio > Best Friends Extras freebie at Mymemories.com

This is my share for KIDS. 
Join us every Monday!!!







Thanks for visiting!
 Don't forget to grab a digiscrap freebie 
at the sidebar too under 
DIGISCRAPPIN'

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your two cute young men! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your 2 cute little men! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your angels!!! :) Thanks for the visit!

    Yeah the parks are not crowded :D dyan nag bday isang classmate nya free papa reserve klng ng cottage :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the visit, MC and Mommy Jes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to your boys... :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alles gute zum geburtstag to your two boys! Some day they'll know how lucky they are to have you as their mom!
    http://www.mykids-in-germany.com/2011/10/24/ryzs-art/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your 2 lovely boys! time flies so fast + the once-only-baby little tots are now growing up to be fine little man! kudos for raising them to be well-behaved chaps!

    thanks for joining KID, looking forward to more of your share next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday!!! I agree...I cant imagine life without my kids... God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any idea's on what i can get my man for his birthday?? Hes turning 19...he is into cars,New York Yankees,jack daniels, copenhagen...he is just a real simple guy...im complety lost!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to a birthday party for a boy who is turning 6 and his 3 year old sister will be there. Should I get her a little something?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!