Oct 17, 2011

Gotta Make Time for Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichment and for summer skill sharpening. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.






We'll start the review maybe around the weekend. We got to do another sort of review these coming days because Basti will be having his second quarter exams this week. 


Would love to share with you once we're done with the review. See you again!

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to reading your review! My DD uses T4L and really likes it.

    Jackie
    www.quaintscribbles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, jackie for dropping by! we're on day 1 and it has such been a big help already on my eldest's Math review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to give you a few links for navigating the T4L site a bit easier.

    Hints and Help (http://www.time4learning.com/hints/hints.htm)

    Getting Started with Time4Learning (http://www.time4learning.com/Login/getting_started2.shtml)

    Have you visited the Parent Community Forum? It's a super place to meet other homeschooling parents, share resources, get or give encouragement...

    Community Forum (http://www.time4learning.net/forum/)

    Joyfully,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!