Oct 29, 2011

Fruitti's Sweet Strawberry Jelly

The problem with being a mom of  boys is that I am surrounded with all the colors of the rainbow and the color wheel/chart, except for the color pink. The only pink thing we have is a food container that my eldest would not take to school, even if I force him. Except for that, we don't have anything pink in the house. 

But pink came unexpectedly one day and was accepted wholeheartedly by three boys and it's in the form of these delicious strawberry jellies.




I could eat all of these in one sitting. They're so yummy! Not too sweet and so chewy!



This is my share for Colorful Weekend and (for the very first time, yippeee!!!) Pink Fridays


Have a great weekend everyone! 
For those who haven't downloaded a free digikit yet, 
please grab one at the sidebar, lower right under DIGISCRAPPIN'


10 comments:

  1. hahaha same here! the only pink here is me! lol.
    i should try that candy it looks yummy indeed!!=)

    My Entry for this week is Pink Pepper Spray. I hope u can drop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! My daughter will surely likes it too:)

    Visiting from PF!

    Hope you can visit me too:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/10/pink-friday-94-baby-minnie-mouse.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehhehe...ang cute naman....:) d bale ikaw naman ang queen...sarap siguro pag lahat boys ang kasama mo sa bahay...:)

    mine was up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh, i'm a sucker for this jelly and gummy candies :D

    thanks for visiting my OT entry.

    visiting you for Pink Friday as well. my PF is up. hope you can visit NATIONAL CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL

    see you around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet...my little girl will love those candy :-) visiting for PF, hope that you can visit me back too

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/10/my-pink-heart-cookie-cutters.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wanna try these too...habol ka pa sis ng baby girl para magkaron ka ng reason to use PINK!

    dropping by for PF#94

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son likes jelly candies, especially the real fruit flavored ones which are good for them. I'm sure your daughter enjoyed those strawberry jellies. Come and see my Pink Fridays entry here too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a sucker for such sweet candies but I'm sure your kiddos loved them to bits.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!