Sep 24, 2011

Balloons!!!

All of my boys love Spongebob Squarepants and the rest of the gang. Needless to say, they went crazy when they saw these balloons last Sunday at the grounds of the Saint Joseph Parish Church, which by the way houses the Las Pinas Bamboo Organ. I wouldn't let them buy because for me, they're expensive at P45 (more than a dollar) each. And I can't just buy one. If  we buy, we had to buy two. Or there would be war all throughout the day. We told them there would be lots of balloons at the Mall of Asia where we were heading to that time. 




This helicopter is cute, don't you think? 




Well, I thought I was saved from spending and buying yet another set of balloons that I'm sure will be gone before the day end, but I was not. We passed by a balloon kiosk at the Mall of Asia. 
We ended up buying two pieces at P30 each. 

My boys were very happy that one Sunday afternoon...





Photobucket






6 comments:

  1. Hi sis, sowi about the linky.. Nalinked na kita.

    Those are colorful balloons! Have a safe weekend and thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, rose! will hop away later, mommy duties muna. thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...those are fun balloons...ang lalaki! thanks for dropping by mamidear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks dhemz for returning the favor! have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kids really loves balloons.. including my young man ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little girl calls it "Bayee" her own word for balloons...

    over expensive toys and balloons, she would go for balloons hehehe :)

    Thanks for the visit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!