Aug 4, 2011

Kidzui: The Internet Browser for Kids

Mommies, have you ever use the Kidzui browser? I think it's great for mommies like me who have kids that go online to play games, or research stuff and to learn new things. My boys love to play games online and before I discovered Kidzui, I had to sit with them to make sure they don't go to websites that are not safe for kids. I have visions of viruses, spywares or worse, of important files being deleted on my computer. Now, I can afford to take a little nap while they surf online through the Kidzui browser. 

This is how it looks like when installed on the computer.


The great thing is it has Parental Control and I had seen it block some websites that my boys went to. My boys can now watch YouTube videos appropriate to their ages. There are also so many games to choose from, each one categorized according to type, i.e, arcade, puzzle, educational, etc. And Kidzui has links to great kiddie websites like Starfall.com (our favorite), Curious George, Nickelodeon.

It takes all of the screen so the other programs and other files will not be accidentally clicked by little hands. I didn't know how to exit the browser without closing it down altogether, but then my five year old taught me I just had to press the Windows key on the keyboard to minimize the screen. I.am.so.prehistoric. And.there.goes.my.short.naps. :)

UPDATE: According to Dustin of Kidzui, on his comment below :
"For a little extra security, you can create a parent account (click the Parents button in the browser), which will grant you access to KidZui's parental controls. There you'll find an option that you can enable which will require you to enter your parent password to exit KidZui (this will also disable the Windows key while in the browser. "

I'm just glad I found Kidzui. Why don't you try it too? Your kids will never run out of things to do at Kidzui.

PS. I am not being paid in any form for this post. But I wish I am, lol. Just sharing. 


4 comments:

  1. ma try nga to...kaso ang prob ko sa mga bata ko eh pag nasimulan ang hirap pigilan and worst is nag aaway pa...dpt tg isa n sila PC aw! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you and your boys like the browser! For a little extra security, you can create a parent account (click the Parents button in the browser), which will grant you access to KidZui's parental controls. There you'll find an option that you can enable which will require you to enter your parent password to exit KidZui (this will also disable the Windows key while in the browser).

    Cheers!

    Dustin
    KidZui, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for dropping by, jes! i'm sure your kids will enjoy! ganyan den kids ko, pero naturuan ko sila kung hanggat what time lang sila. me nag oovertime (eldest) lang minsan pero they know now when mama has to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, Dustin, thanks for dropping by! I just signed up for the parental control as you suggested! thanks for the tip. peace of mind at last! will be sharing this with everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!