Jul 8, 2011

Mommy Moments: Parks



Hello, fellow mommies! I'm glad to be back here at Mommy Moments after a month of  absence. I'm sure I missed so many stories.

The topic today is parks. We don't have too many pictures of us in parks but you can visit my 2009 post of Manila Ocean Park HERE and of  Children's Playground in Luneta HERE

Here are some photos of Basti in one of his field trips. 

Left side: 
Pinaglabanan Shrine or El Deposito
A water reservoir under the ground during the Spanish Era.  

At bottom right: Luneta Park 


Few moments of fun at the Manila Children's Playground.


And finally, a dash of cuteness from Sam at Manila Children's Playground. 


Happy weekend everyone!
 Please do visit other mommies at Mommy Moments 
by clicking on the badge at the very top.

14 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures of your kids at the park, Mommy! Happy MM! Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/07/mommy-moments-parks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish our government will do something to clean Luneta,get rid of the snatchers and all , make it a better and safe place for everyone. I'm sure a lot of family are willing to spend a day there instead of spending money to go somewhere,but the thought of losing items there while enjoying the day is what makes them avoid the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay dyan sa children's playground kasi marami kang mapupuntahan tapos mura pa..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one mommy!

    my entry: http://www.occasionsofjoy.com/2011/07/conservation-park-of-paradise-ranch.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog. Please feel free to visit my blogs:

    http://babytoread.com/
    http://childreninthebible.com/
    http://babynamesbabynames.com/
    http://yourbabycanreadreview.com/

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. di ako nakasali sa MM ngayon...huhuhu... sira ang internet namin for the past four days. anyways, thanks for featuring me in your sidebar! gusto kong mag thank you sa yo sa FB page mo, pero di ako maka-write sa wall mo...

    thank you again! have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like your kid'o is enjoying his fieldtrip btw here's mine My Little Home, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures of your kid enjoying the parks. Looks like the Children's Playground should be in our list of places to visit. Thanks for the MM visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ang gwapo naman ni kiddo! :) The Luneta is a beautiful park, lalo na if ma-manage well talaga ng gobyerno. :)

    Sorry I'm late for my MM visit! But it will never be late to check out mine: Us @ the KASH Playground! Thanks and I hope to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, great shots at the park...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i miss accompanying my sons in field trips. he enjoys every place he visits.

    thanks for dropping by at my site :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope that your kids get to visit more parks this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nasa children's palyground kami kahapon. My nieces had a blast. Bagong pintura yung ibang facilities kaya lang yung slides e ganun pa din.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!