Jun 24, 2011

When do I Levitate?

This is my official entry to
 LEVYtate and WIN a total of $500 worth of CASH and PRIZES!

When do I levitate?

I levitate as I wake up in the morning 
when I see my boys beside me;
And in the nights
whenever I see them sleeping 
peacefully. 


I levitate every time I get a hug and a kiss 
from two sweet little boys; 
sometimes three. 
And when 
they call my name "Mama" endlessly,  
I feel that the most 
important person in the world 
is  ME.  


I levitate when 
I know I'd made them happy
Through kind words, praise 
and even just with a candy or two.  
And every time 
they would return the favor 
and say "Mama, I love you so." 




I levitate 
when I see them 
as carefree
As any little boys could be; 
just three little boys playing, 
screaming happily.

As for me, I am happy
Happy 
as long as I have 
my three boys with me. 


And that,my friends, is my futile attempt at poetry and the picture above, an even more futile attempt at a jump shot. My boys had fun trying to get the jump shot captured, Simon and Sam most of all, as they try to imitate Basti. 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will often come back at some point. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a nice poem sis... and i can feel the sincerity behind the words... probably because i'm a mother myself.

    anyway, good luck to levy's contest. my weekly giveaways is ongoing too. now on it's fourth week...

    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for dropping by and for the support!

    @She, I'll surely be joining one of these days. Just need to wrap some things up and I'll be back.

    @Pepper, thanks much. i am enjoying your posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A marvelous work of art from a loving mother's heart. As a mom, I can feel your selfless love for your wonderful children. You are lucky to have them, but they are even luckier to have you as their Mom.

    God bless your good heart my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super patient mother to a 3-super active little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for winning Levy's contest. Your poem is indeed wonderful. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Chin-chin! Happy to hear that my work is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!