Jun 24, 2011

LEVYtate and WIN a TOTAL of $500

Photobucket

Hello, I'm back. I am coming out of my self-imposed blogging leave to support and join and {win! hopefully} Levy's LEVYtate and Win a total of $500 Worth of Cash and Prizes contest! Thank you Levy for this wonderful contest! I started doing all the mechanics as early as May but due to my busy schedule, I was not able to complete everything. So this early morning is LEVYtate's morning.

Here are the wonderful sponsors:





It's all about me * My Tots Exactly * My Tummy Calls * Foodies Galore * One Proud Momma * Earn Dollars Pinoy * Samut Sari * Pink Memoirs * Hands Full of Life  * Gen walks * Pop Ups My Mind * Treat your Palate * Lovingly Mama * Flakes and Nuts * The Life Encounters * The Food Encounters * A Woman's World * Life is a Choice * Love home grow Garden * Jolly Toes * Seasons and Seasonings * Milestones and Marvelings * 2Homes 2Moms * Musings of a retired economist * Prudent Lifestyle * Prudent Sahm and Cooking * Orange Hut * Aphrodite: My so called Life! * Philippine Travel Promos * Mommy Lessons  * Real men wear Aprons * Travel Monologue  * Shopaholic Geek * Home Ramblings * Pink Nimble  * What the Fat?  * Mrs. Shoppiness  * Journal of RJ's Mama  * My baby RJ  * Wonderfully Fabulous * Shygirl's Own * Life of a Filipina Blogger * Newbie Momma * Momma wannabe Finally * Home and Family living * Health and Beauty Diva  * Online Chikadora * Pictures and Cultures * Sweet as Candy  * Brown Pinay * My Point of View * My Green living ideas
Family and Home living * Mommy Diary * Sweety Paula* Mumwrites * Jareds Little Corner * Food.Fashion and Beauty * Mommy Survival Guide * Music, Movies, Stars, etc. * Bloggityboop



The good thing about this contest is that there is segment for non-bloggers. 
Here is the updated MECHANICS FOR NON-BLOGGERS


So what are you waiting for? Contest ends on JUNE 30, 2011 for bloggers and July 15 for non-bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. good luck to levy's contest! i'll try to see if i could still join and complete the requirements before june 30.

    regards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!