May 10, 2011

Kids In Doodles (KIDS) #2: Sam Mukhasim


Happy Mother's Day, mommies!

Today I will be sharing one of Sam's antics in front of the camera.
He loves to take pictures and loves wacky poses.
This is one I especially like. 
I think I have posted this before. 
But this is the one I found today that made me smile and laugh.
He was looking into our bag of groceries, found this pouch of Datu Puti vinegar
and started making faces. We couldn't help but take a shot. 


Visit KIDS for more adorable kids in action!

4 comments:

  1. naka-Datu Puti smile nga sya! so cute! hehehe... thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pang commercial ang pose ng baby mo ah ehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Datu Puti should pay him for free advertising and for being a model and giving the mukhasim expression perfectly! lol!

    Thanks for joining Kids In Doodles#2

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. i love Datu Puti and I miss it! padala ka dito sa Thailand.. haha! pang model ang anak mo sis! here is my entry..http://www.ourhomeandhaven.info/the-making-of-bravey/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!