Apr 22, 2011

Mommy Moments: Rainbow Colors

mommy moments

Good day to everyone! Today, being Good Friday and also my mother-in-law's birthday, I'll make this very short. I'm sure mommies today, like Chris said, are on vacation in the provinces with their loved ones or reserving this day for reflections. Have a great weekend everyone and be safe always!


My boys love this stuff toy collection that my in-laws have. Aren't they cute? My brother-in-law actually won all these in the mall arcade. Some of them have been given away as gifts and some sold already to insistent buyers. The collection was originally close to a hundred pieces or so, I think. And I'd say wow, great job!


And another great job, a sample shot from my brother's website at TheWeddingProjects. I know, right, shameless plugging, hehe. But I'm really proud of my big brother. He found his passion for photography when he's already in his 30's. No clue at all when we're growing up that he'll love being behind the camera more than being in front of it. 

I'll post some more photos of the kids in the next few days but for now, please head off to Mommy Moments for more rainbow colors.

UPDATE: 

Yesterday, when we went to Church for Good Friday, and before we went to my mother-in-law's house, Sam saw these wonderful balloons in the church ground area. So another set of rainbow color photos from us!

Sam posing for the cam. He just got a new haircut. 
Balloons of different size and shapes.
Cost around P30 to P50 a piece. 
Simon enjoying his day at the church grounds. 

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

19 comments:

  1. such a collection! colorful pins too =)

    here's mine:

    http://vlayugan.blogspot.com/2011/04/mommy-momentsrainbow-colors.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by, vhen! Have a wonderful easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy MM and have a blessed Easter! awesome rainbow colors in this page - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Caroline! Have a blessed easter too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stuffed toys too! :D I used to collect them as a kid. Now it's my daughters'turn to collect. :D

    Here's my entry: http://flippertail.blogspot.com/2011/04/mommy-moments-seeing-rainbows.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for visiting Janice! Most of these stuff toys are for girls but my boys still love playing with them and looking at them nonetheless. I even got one for Simon and we call it Pinky, because it's dark pink. Hahaha. I don't have girls, buti ka pa, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the stuff toys, my kids are so stuffed toys as well but I have to put it inside the cabinet since I get an asthma out of it when it scattered inside the house. My Little Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your very colorful entries will surely brigthens anyone's day!

    MommyMoments#88:Rainbow Colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a cool stuffed toy collection, and colorful, too, just like the rainbow-colored pins in the second photo. Happy MM! Here's mine: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/04/mommy-moments-rainbow-colors.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha those were very nice rainbow colow stuff toy collection! my ISHI once won in that arcade too! ahahahha ako d ko kaya manalo dyan!

    happ MM sis! heres mine - http://www.lifesmemoirsonline.info/mommy-moments-baking-session-one/

    ReplyDelete
  11. dami stuff toys..:)

    Late Visit from MM. Hope you can visit My Mommy Moments thanks

    followed you here sis.. hope you'll follow me too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, mommy jes and January for visiting. Will visit and follow back. Thank you much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you have an amazing day! :) Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Off Topic:
    Sis,I created a page for all the kids blog badge ha, you can find yours here.
    Kiddie Badges
    I also want to invite you if you could join us starting on May 02, 2011, It's a kiddie meme called, Kids In Doodles (KID).I hope you will join us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Shauna, thanks! Have a great week ahead!
    @Willa, love that page! Will join the meme! About to add the badge now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful photos! colorful and fun! :D happy mommy moments!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ay super like ko yung mga stuff toys..

    late visiting from MM..
    hope you could visit mine..

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful pictures...lovely boy with charming smile! love the pin shot...goodluck on your brother! visiting late from mommy moments last week theme rainbow. -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!