Mar 22, 2011

The Smart Bro's Broadbandest Blowout : Our Story

The first week of March my sister and I were at our wit's end. Our broadband connection with another company (not Smart, of course!) was sooooo sloooow that it almost made me cry. This can't happen! My sister and I are transcribers and sometimes we transcribe real time. We need a fast and reliable connection. I won't get into details anymore but to cut a long story short, we were forced to terminate our contract with that broadband company and had the termination fee waived. 

So we compared prices, availability, and promotions of other broadband companies.  Good thing I was subscribed to Boy Kuripot's Feed and saw the Smart Bro's Broadbandest Blowout. Perfect! Thanks, Boy Kuripot! 

We applied online but we were really excited and can't afford to wait for a call so my sister went to the nearest Smart wireless center in our place. The very next day, the our Smart Broadband antenna was installed (we got a canopy) and we finally have consistent surf speed and stable signal. Aside from the Unlimited Home Broadband Plan for P999 we also got :  

* Free All-In-One HP Printer


Finally, I was able to print out the learning materials that I won from a previous blog contest and have my boys work on them. I was so happy too I was able to scan old pictures with the free HP Printer.


This is the first photo I scanned, a picture taken more than a decade ago of my nieces and nephews who are all now Facebook users. 

**Free Gold Lite SIM under Plan 300 for six (6) months


Imagine that! My sister and I planned to give this to our parents in the province so they'd be able to text and call anytime without having to worry about running out of load anymore. Peace of mind for us and the family. With Smart Gold Lite Plan, we'll be connected anytime. 

***Free 1 month broadband subscription 

We have a two year subscription so this Free Bro subscription for one (1) month will be effective on the 24th month. So far so good, hope it stays that way. 

Smart asked Nuffnangers, how's it going? Well, I'm doing very well, thank you! Everyone in the household is happy. My sister and I are happy. We have fast unlimited, stable connection where we can download our audio files and I can bloghop to my heart's content. My husband is happy with the HP printer/scanner and has made it a point to scan old pictures of the kids for posterity's sake in this digital age. My parents would be happy with the Smart load, should they decide to take it. 

And best of all, my kids are super happy that they can play their online games again and they don't have to cry like before when Y8 hangs, ha ha. 


Don't worry, my kids are monitored whenever they play. There are two mouses, one works and one doesn't. This is what we call the Battle of the Mouse. The youngest just have to have that mouse. :) This is an old picture actually. But just to show you how they feel about their daily dose of online games. 

So that's it. The SmartBro's Broadbandest Blowout runs  from March 4 to June 4, 2011. Visit Smart Bro website for the details or go to your nearest Wireless Center. 





2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a nice promo they're having! Thanks for sharing mommy! :) By the way, where's your location? I might get a new subscription as well because my little brother is hogging up the bandwidth. :P

    ============================
    Mars @ The Life Encounters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mars! Thanks for dropping by! We're at Las Pinas city, near the famous Bamboo Organ Church. The Canopy P999 has an antenna so they're I think available anywhere, but of course they have to test it out first when they go to your house and before they fully install.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!