Mar 15, 2011

Shots of World Pyro Olympics 2011

Fireworks never fail to brighten my day. Being sad lately and kinda anxious for what has happened in Japan, I was happy to have seen these photos, delivered to my Facebook Feeds and taken by my brother, of the World Pyro Olympics last weekend. 

For a few moments, I allowed myself to stop looking at the chaos that is Japan today and enjoyed these photos and marveled instead on how far my brother has gone as a professional photographer. The thought somehow lifted my spirit and diverted my thoughts from images of Japan that has consumed me (and the rest of the world) for the past few days. 






Hope you enjoyed these photos! 

For more of my brother's work, you can visit TheWeddingProjects.com.


3 comments:

  1. oh yeah! that's a break from this current tension. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!