Feb 3, 2011

Call Center Mommy No More

Finally, I'm done with our new look. I have decided to change the name of this blog from Three Little Boys and A Call Center Mommy to MaiThreeBoyz. Why? Simply because it's been a year now since I left work as a call center agent. I'm now a certified work at home mom. So the old name doesn't fit anymore.

New Year, new look, new outlook. 

I had fun redesigning this blog. Good thing Blogger has a template designer. I suddenly realized that I love the color orange, a realization brought about by joining the Minute Maid contest, hahaha. Congrats to the winners by the way. 

Enjoy the rest of the week, everyone. Hope you like our new design. 

3 comments:

  1. wow :) glad for you!

    by the way, you won the letter of the week curriculum! please email me at amador dot christine at gmail dot com with your email address :)

    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!