Dec 3, 2010

Mommy Moments: Last Christmas!

mommy moments

Hello again, mommies! Christmas, oh, Christmas is near! The year just passed by like a blur, don't you think? Last year, I was not able to spend Christmas with the kids. This year, I'll be with them to celebrate this entire season of joy. I hope I'll be able to attend Simbang Gabi each and every morning. That would be such an accomplishment for me, haha. 

I have only a few photos of the Christmas season last year. Our digicam malfunctioned and we had to rely on my husband's cellphone for pictures. So what I have for now are the photos of my kids last December. I don't if I had posted this already here, I can't remember. But then, the joy of my kids in these photos sums up the joy that we had last Christmas and the joy that the season brings to everyone. Merry Christmas  everyone!



8 comments:

  1. nice photos with their Daddy, ang saya nila...kami naman si Daddy naman ang wala last Christmas, pero this Christmas kasama namin sha kaya super saya namin talaga, Thank God!
    Happy MM:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, time does fly fast!
    celebrating Christmas with the whole family is something to look forward to. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun-filled and joyous Christmas. Sis pls check your link dun sa mclinky, it redirect to Chris's page.. Just thought of letting you know.

    Cottrill's Last year Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, sis. Super appreciate your concern! I had fun viewing your post earlier. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forget about the blurry pictures,I'm sure the memories are so clear with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! three boys! that's surely one fun and merry Christmas! anyways, was here! have a great weekend and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Pink Memoirs

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, all boys :)

    thanks for visiting and following my kid's blog :) followed you back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!