Nov 19, 2010

So Little!

mommy moments

It's Mommy Moments once again! Today's theme is So Little! 

What I have is a photo of Sam when he was so little, just a few days old!


This is a very special photo for me because this was taken by my bestfriend, Ning, (who's also my eldest Basti's godmother) when she visited me and our new baby Sam five years ago. In this photo, Sam's just a few days old. This is one of the first digital photos that I have, something that I did not scan but was sent to me electronically and it just sits in my inbox all these years.  

Meanwhile, that same day, Basti got a gift from Ninang Ning because the day the picture above was taken happened to be Basti's 4th birthday, and taraan... He got little toys from Ninang! Can you see the smug look on his face? Seems like he's thinking, "Wow, the toy trucks are not for the baby, it's for me!"

Basti, 4 years old on this photo and already a big brother 

See more of the Little Ones at Mommy Moments.

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh sweetness galore! Big brother Basti is the image of cuteness. Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello basti! maybe my Elijah and you can be friends? :) visit my first mommy moments post too! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hazel, thanks! CJ is super cute too! I visited your Hazel in the Glenn, by the way, and I love it! I'm suddenly missing wordpress.

    @pibyang, sureness, i also have a two-year old who's nearer elijah's age. welcome to mommy moments! love your layout and your About page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the baby photo! babies tend to look so peaceful and innocent at this stage :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, he's a precious baby! Cool toys and big boy he is now.

    My Mommy Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. How time flies by. now your little one is big already. but im sure he is always be your lil baby

    You may view my entry here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, he's so grown-up na. He gets mad when I call him "Bhe". Says he's not a baby anymore, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. time passes by so fast! happy mommy moments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i dread the time when my sons won't let me kiss them in front of others when they get bigger.


    Heartifying!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!