Oct 16, 2010

Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL Special Screening


“The Social Network is to Facebook, 

as PLDT myDSL modem+wifi is to 

Guaranteed Instant Connectivity, Anytime, Anywhere.”


This is what I hope and wish my connection would be. I haven't really tried PLDT myDSL before but I heard from friends it's really good which leaves me kinda wishing we're not under a contract with my ISP right now, lol.  All the internet cafes that I used to frequent before (when I don't have a connection of my own yet) all used PLDT myDSL, and I must say that the money I spent was well worth it because of the fast connection. I was able to do more in the amount of time that I actually paid for.

These are the features I would like on my ISP and guess what, PLDT myDSL has them with their PLDT myDSL modem+wifi plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!