Oct 9, 2010

Mommy Moments : Hairstyles

mommy moments

This Friday's theme for Mommy Moments is Hairstyles. I have boys so this should be easy. Basti's hair is naturally straight, while Sam and Simon's are curly. 

Being a busy mom, truth to tell, my in-laws are the ones who take care of my boys' hair. Too many times, they just come home from a weekend with grandma with their heads shaved like a bunch of Buddhist monks. 


Sam  and Simon like their heads shaved especially in the summer.

Meanwhile, below is Kuya Basti's cleanest hair cut to date. He already looks like a teenager in this picture. A few more years and he'll be one. Hayzz. 


More hairy stories at Mommy Moments. 

4 comments:

  1. i love the summer haircut! pretty NEAT! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim for dropping by!I dropped by kimmy schemy and like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool hairstyles.. easy to manage! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!