Jun 22, 2010

Unproductive Day

Today is such an unproductive day. I didn't go to work. My mother was not feeling well and the kid's Mama T did not show up in the morning. I went online and there was nothing to do there either. Miraculously, or should I say unfortunately, all transcription files had already been taken and there's nothing to do. Coincidentally, there are no voice mails to type too.

I thought I had been neglecting this blog for far too long. So I decided to visit friends at Adgitize and Entrecard, but then my connection was so slow the whole day that blog hopping only got me frustrated. I visited my PTC sites and one of them had already been deactivated due to inactivity, and I was asked to re-register with a new username. I almost freaked out, but then I decided maybe it's for the best. 

On the brighter side of things, at least I got to exercise today a little bit. I ran around the house after Simon. We barricaded the stairs so he couldn't climb up the stairs but he somehow always manage to find a hole when no one was looking.  My heart skipped a beat a few times during the day when I saw him on top of a chair while trying to turn the lights on and off. 

Well, hope tomorrow would be a better day in as far as my online activity is concern, and hope tomorrow my internet connection would be faster. Maybe I'll rant about tomorrow but not today. Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!