Apr 25, 2010

I'm joining BC Blogger 3

Calling all bloggers who want to gain friends in the blogosphere and build links at the same time – BC Bloggers 3 is now open. To join just visit Mommy Diary, read the requirements, and fill out the Application Form.

I missed BC Blogger 1 and BC Blogger 2 and so I'll definitely grab this chance. This is the easiest way to exchange links and be able to get to know more bloggers out there. Thanks to Paula  for this wonderful idea.

So what's up with us?

Nothing much. I have been very busy trying to make a extra little money here and there, while Sam and Basti spends most of their summer vacation at my in-laws' house. It's just me and little Simon here at the house most of the time. Simon keeps me busy all  day long, from morning till night. He runs all over the house, climb stairs and on chairs when I'm not looking, and eats anything he puts his hands on. There's never a dull moment with me and Simon, he-he. We're only quiet when he's asleep, and then I do all my stuff online.

Next Monday, not tomorrow, but Monday next week, I'll be going back to a full time 8-hour work. So I'm a SAHM no more and back to being a call center agent. I wish I could stay being a SAHM forever but there are other things to consider. But the good thing is I won't be working nights anymore. So it's all good.

For all mommies out there who want to have extra work while the kids are asleep or bored or have nothing else to do and want to earn extra money, I'd like to share this link : Homebased Jobs For Mommies Like Me!  


Have good week ahead everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Sis, super sorry talaga I made a mistake in the HTML so please go www.mommydiary.net and copy the "calling all bloggers..." part again.
    Super sorry, sis thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem, paula. all good now. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!