Mar 26, 2010

Summer is Fun! Fun! Fun! For Basti Simon and Sam

mommy moments

Today's Mommy Moments left me wandering back to memory lane. How time flies. At first, Basti was the only star of our yearly visits to the pool. Then came Sam. And now there's Simon. Each and every summer outing is made more memorable and becomes more special because of the kids. One measure of the success of each outing is seeing if the kids had a fun and wonderful  time.

These are some of the most memorable summers that we have. Yup, we love the water alright!  We went to Volet Dasma three years in a row, starting in 2005, with my inlaws. These pics below are the latest in 2007.


In 2009, we celebrated my mom's birthday at another pool in Dasmarinas, Cavite. This is Simon's first summer outing. He was 7 to 8 months then. He got scared of the water. We just dipped him in the pool for like a few minutes and then he spent the rest of the day just watching the rest of us with his Mommy Tess. Sam and Basti had absolute fun with all of their cousins from my side of the family. 


I don't know yet what the plans will be this summer, but there will definitely be one. I'm hoping we could go to  my parent's hometown in Quezon during the Holy Week. That is something that I'm looking forward to. Till next time!

6 comments:

  1. I love your collages! :) Your summer will again be different as you now have all 3 children with you. 3x the fun and thrice as memorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where you at Quezon sis? my mom is from Lucban. nice photos mosaic :)

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  3. @judy: thanks, i made them from picnik. yeah, definitely 3x the fun!

    @Marice: we're at a small seaside town in the Bondoc Peninsula, General Luna. Just a couple of town away from Mulanay. It's very far but we hope we can make it there with the kids.

    Thanks for dropping by, guys! Enjoy the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really had summer fun days! nice photos! thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great summer fun! :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!