Mar 27, 2010

Our New Look and Name Thanks to Blogger's Template Designer!

Do you like our new look? I customized this from Blogger's new feature Template Designer. I would like to thank Ippietoon for showing me the way to this new feature. I was searching through their templates when I saw their post re Template Designer.  Oh, I love it! It's so easy to use and customize. I thought it's still in beta testing but I just received an email that it is already available. 

With the new look comes the new name as well. Husband and I agreed that we will not be using the kids' names on the blog title anymore. It will be now Three Little Boys and A Call Center Mommy. I've already resigned from work, but I'll always be a call center agent at heart. Who knows I may even go back but I'll definitely will not be on a night shift anymore. It's something that I'm good at, and it's a job I feel good at,  so I will retain that title though I'm not one anymore. My being a call center agent working at nights and sleeping during the day had determined the life we had in the last 5 years. 

So it's the same blog, with a new look and a new name, and still with the same little rascals, hehe. Hope you like us better now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!