Mar 16, 2010

Hello I'm Back,.. But I May Be Gone Again Soon, thanks to Wi-max

Hello, I'm back. Haven't been blogging for what seems like an eternity. I've been busy with things...with making decisions actually.

Over the last few days, I had come to a decision to finally be a Stay At Home Mom. Yup. I'm a certified SAHM. I resigned last Thursday after being unable to go to work for a couple of days. My mom was unable to take care of my kids for more than a week because my nephew got Dengue (I'll post something about thatlater) and was hospitalized. Hence, with no one to look after Basti and Simon ( Sam stayed with my mother in law..again) during the nights hubby was still in the office, I naturally took care of them, and thus I couldn't go to work, and won't be able to for maybe a long time, by choice and by necessity.

I plan to work from home. I have an online job already but I need something more. So this is why I was not blogging for the last few days. I've been busy. And also, I am really finding it hard to blog and bloghop nowadays because my ISP's Wimax is acting up. Anyone has the same problem? Do you know the feeling when you're feeling so cold already out of frustration? I'm so frustrated right now. At first, I thought it was my computer, but after checking and rechecking, testing and retesting, deleting files, running all kinds of software to remove undesirable components (viruses, spy wares) and to optimize PC performance, I was still receiving DNS errors and even Google couldn't load!  And then I called them and they said all of Luzon is having the same problem. And worse, they don't know when it will be resolved. Arrghhh, I need an income!  I decided to be a stay at home, but it doesn't mean I'll be a penniless one. But how will I earn at this rate? So I'll be here today, but tomorrow I may not, thanks to my ISP's Wi-max. Whatever problems they are having, I'll hope they fix it fast. Oh, please!
Oh, and I'll be changing the name of this blog, but not so soon. I'm a call center mommy no more, but who knows, I might just miss the job. 

2 comments:

  1. Goodluck, sis. I'm sure you can do it. :)

    www.mommydiary.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Paula! You're one of my inspirations! I'd still go back to working, in time, but maybe it'd be on a dayshift na lang na mas malapit sa bahay. As of now, I'm enjoying my new status, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!