Mar 18, 2010

Charice with Iyaz in Pyramid

I found this on my sister's FB page. Charice Pempengco with her new single Pyramid. I was not a great fan of Charice. I'm saying was because,  now,  I think I am. Yep, I'm starting to be a fan. I mean who wouldn't be?  I don't know why I've been so biased about her. I've always been proud of her and all her accomplished internationally as a young Filipina.  It maybe because we have so many singers in the Philippines, almost everyone can sing, (except me), and many sing like Charice or even better. I used to think that she's one lucky girl that's at the right place with the right people. But now, I think I'm changing my mind. Why can't I just be happy for her? She deserves whatever she has right now because of her talent and hard work. She has grown in a lot of ways and has honed her skills to perfection.

I think I like this video because it's light, just about right for her age. Most of the time she's belting out when she sings or what we call as "bumibirit" in  Tagalog. This one is different, and even Basti loves it. He said, "Ang galing Mama!" (Awesome!)



This video is at 996, 384 views as of 2:21 AM Manila, based on the numbers I see at You Tube.

Enjoy the video. There are more at  charicepempengco.com and at You Tube's Charice Site. Check out the sites and you'll know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!