Jan 19, 2010

To Do List! All Done?

I went back to work last night.  And I missed my boys as soon as I was out of the house.  As usual they were still awake when I left.

 What have I done during my 3 days vacation (note, 5 days including weekend)? Due to the migraine, almost nothing.  I was able to spend time with the boys, yey!  And oh, I finally managed to put some semblance of order to our room upstairs where, for the past week, all sorts of bills, papers, toys, and other knickknacks have been scattered.  I sorted things out only yesterday afternoon though. It's funny. I have a list of all sorts of things I’ve been meaning to do when I find some free time.  But when I finally got the free time (and that’s 5 days of free time), I was not able to accomplish anything.

I’ve got to tell you, we have so many malfunctioning devices at home that I need to bring to a repair shop: 3 cell phones that would not turn on, a hot water dispenser that would not dispense, a DVD player does not recognize the DVDs we play, and a digital camera that takes blurred images.  Not to mention toys whose batteries need to be replaced.  I don't know why all of them malfunctioned at the same time.

I need to have the socket fixed at the room upstairs, need to have  the light switch at the kitchen checked ( house ants decided to make the light switch box  their home), and need to have the bulb replaced at the top of the stairs ( That's so easy if we can only reach the socket!).

I need to sort which things I need to throw away and which to keep.  There are so many papers and magazines in our room and in the other room that should be thrown out, old clothes and toys that need to belong somewhere else or to someone else other than me.  But I’m having a hard time. I'm a natural hoarder, so it's really hard for me to do this last task.

There are so many little tasks that's on my list, but I can’t seem find the energy to even start a task. So here I am, wishing  again for another few days of vacation, so I can finally accomplish what’s on my To Do List.  How I wish! Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!