Jan 30, 2010

Margie and Edna Made Me Laugh Today!

I went home and found the house empty. As usual, my boys are at their lola's house. I feel sad and lonely in an empty house. Feeling tired and alone, I went online to check my EC Inbox, I found there's an advert waiting for an approval. It says Margie and Edna. I visited the site and dropped. I read the first post and the next and the next and the next until I couldn't stop. Why? Because Margie and Edna made me laugh.  The blog Margie and Edna's Basement  is about two fictional sisters in the fictional town of Jericho, KS, and their obvious dislike for each other. You have to visit Margie and Edna to see what I mean. From now on, I'm a follower. Thanks for making my day brighter, Margie and Edna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!