Nov 13, 2009

MY Saturday Affair - Novermber 13

My Saturday Affair this November 13 is different from the mommy events I usually go to. There are limited mommy events this time of the year. But there is one event this weekend that is worth going to.

The Consumer Electronics Live! Manila 2009!


from November 13-15, 2009. Yep, it starts today. I'm not sure if I can go tomorrow since I might spend the day setting up our Christmas tree with the kids and hubby. But some of my officemates are planning to go there in groups to check out the latest and the coolest gadgets, at a very low price at that! So I might go there with them. If I'll go I'll probably go for the 11:00 – 12:00 noon Avent Cooking and Feeding Tips for Infants by Philips and for the 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm session on Elements of Successful Blogging tomorrow, November 14, 2009. I wish I could go to the 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm Mini-iBlog Summit on Sunday as well but Sunday is set only for my family and so it's a no go for me. But who knows, I can take the whole family, can't I? For the CEL Manila 2009 Program Schedule please click HERE.

There are a lot of sales and bazaars happening this November!

I recommend checking out KIKAYEXCHANGE and MomCenter for a comprehensive list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!