Nov 26, 2009

My Saturday Affair - November 27 and Me Rambling On

I missed last weekend’s bazaars, exhibits, and fair. I got sick and was advised to take 3 days of bed rest. And so I was not able to go to work or go anywhere. Got 5 days of rest but was not able to enjoy it. Such a waste of time, money, and energy. And that's because I did not take care of my health. I took my body for granted and did not take note of early symptoms until it was too late. I have no one to blame but myself. What's worst, I put my kids and other members of the family's health at risk. Well, I'm glad that's over. Nuff said. We'll be having a 4-day weekend due to Thanksgiving this week. Yey!!!! So much to do, and only 4 days to do them. What will I be doing in the next 4 days aside from taking care of the kids myself? Hmm, set up the Christmas Tree (should have been done 2 weeks ago), Take Basti to the dentist, catch up on my scrapbooking, do some photo blogging, Go trade fairs, sales and exhibits (See list below). One task at a time, or else I'll be overwhelmed. And of course, how can I forget; watch Ghost Whisperer on DVD, surf surf surf, blog blog blog. As if I have the time to do all this hahaha. As I always say, 24 hours is not enough for what we mommies need to do in our lives.

Before I forget, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!

Here's my Saturday Affairs for November 27 :

25-30 December 2009
World Trade Center Halls ABC

5-6 December 2009
A Venue along Makati Avenue
18-20 December 2009
World Trade Center Hall C

******************************************************
18th Buy Pinoy Exporters Fair
holiday décor and gifts, food and organic products, garments and fashion accessories, housewares and furniture and furnishings.
November 27-30, 2009 Megatrade Hall 2
HELP OUR EXPORTERS! BUY PINOY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!