Oct 8, 2009

My Saturday Affairs - October 10, 2009

Saturday has always been my "Me' Day. Except on occasions when I had to stay home for the kids, or for family gathering, and planned bonding, my husband has given me the freedom, (or should I say it has just become like a tradition since we moved into our own apartment), to do anything I want on Saturdays (all legal stuff only of course!). This is provided that he's at home, so one of us can stay with the kids. If he's on overtime on a Saturday, I forego all activities, because, naturally, the kids are top priority. So, while my boys are enjoying the company of my in-laws, I busy myself with scrapping, photo blogging, blogging, going to mommy events, trade fairs, exhibit and seminars, and bonding with friends and officemates on Saturday afternoons. I've been having such a good time every Saturday on my gimmicks that I began to call it my Saturday Affair.

This October, my Saturdays are full because there are so many events to go to and also Basti and Sam will be celebrating their birthdays this month. So I'm expecting that this will be a fun and exciting month.

My Saturday Affairs for October 10, 2009.

SA UGOY NG DUYAN A Mommy Power Special!
Fresh insights on Family Health and Parenting

Venue: Dusit Thani Hotel, Ballroom B
Time: 8:00am to 12:30pm
Tel: (632) 886-0333 local 112
Cost: P150


Mom and Baby Care

2-5PM at the Infant's Section
RUSTAN'S Department Store, Makati.
Admission is free but pre-registration is a must.
To register, kindly email your name and number to avent@ljs.com.ph.
Or call 7139435 to 38 loc. 143/130
and look for Jenny or Rina for more details.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!