Oct 15, 2009

My Saturday Affair -- October 17, 2009

I've been so busy the past few days that I have not been able to post anything on my blog. I attended the Moms Today and Health Today Ugoy Sa Duyan last Saturday and had a very learning experience, and good time, with Mommy friend Kriz. I'll go into details later when I find the time. There was a very good talk re linguistic programming that I'd like to share with everyone. As always, as with all Moms Todays event, we went home rich with knowledge .. and goodies.
For October 17, 2009... here's my Saturday Affairs. I may not be able to attend because my in-laws are hosting a birthday party for lil' Sam in their house with the neighborhood kids so I gotta be there. But this is all worth sharing.
DTI-CLEEP Free Livelihood Seminars


Admission is Free!!!!

MOM and Baby Care Series
October 17, Rustan's Alabang Town Center
A must for pregnant moms and young moms!

(This event is so recommended for pregnant moms and young moms with newborns. I attended last Saturday at Rustan's Makati and totally enjoyed the experience. There were only two resource persons but they were so detailed and so witty I can't help but enjoy. The topics will include the different stages of pregnancy as well as detailed explanations of laboratory procedures and complications, as well as taking care of the baby when she/he arrives . There were a lot of prizes in store and yummy yummy food. I won the early bird prize and Goody gift pack, plus was able to take home some giveaways. Goody Goody! Thanks Philips Avent.
This poster her is supposed to be for October 3 but they postponed the event for October 17. pLease click on the posters for details of location. )




Of course, let's not forget one of my favorite mommy events, with a lot of soul and information,
Mommy Academy’s 34th Pedia Talk Live
Doctor’s Orders - The Perfect Prescription for Your Family”,
October 17, 2009, Saturday, 8am to 12 noon at the
Grand Ballroom of Dusit Thani Manila.
For hassle-free registration, simply log on to http://www.mommyacademy.com.ph or call 820-5070 and 825-7454 (Monday to Fridays). You may also text your complete name and contact details to 0928-5067308.
Admission is free, but pre-registration is a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!