Oct 2, 2009

Healthy Foods For Kids from Likha ng Central Luzon

I will say it over and over again. I love going to trade fairs and exhibits.

Having an extreme anxiety attack brought about by Typhoon Ondoy and the fear of the unknown brought about by Typhoon Pepeng, I decided I needed some time out to relieve myself of stress and anxiety. So off I went to Megamall and to my favorite place there, Megatrade Hall.

Likha ng Central Luzon Trade Fair is on at Megatrade Hall 2 from September 30, 2009 to October 4, 2009.

There are a lot of things to see, but I looked for products, i.e. food, that are delicious and nutritious, prepared in such a way that kids will love. My kids are picky eaters, and they seem to have aversion to food that are considered nutritious but not delicious to their "discriminating" taste. I was not dissapointed . I found what I was looking for.

Basti obliged to pose as the model for my new finds at the Likha ng Central Luzon Trade Fair at the MegaTrade Hall.

Guava Jelly!!! Uhhmm Yummy!
by Kababaihang Masigla ng Nueva Ecija


Pancit Canton.. Sam loves Pancit Canton but would not eat Veggies
The Solution: Pancit Canton made from Veggies (this one is made of malunggay)
Philnery's Pancit Canton



Pandesal ... Made of Squash
Basti gobbled them up in one sitting!!
Does not taste any different from the regular pandesal but more nutritious!


For schedules of trade fairs and exhibits at the Megatrade Hall, pls go to Megatrade.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!